Delicious Recipe Of Bolu Kukus With Coconut Sugar. Who doesn’t know sponge cakes? The soft cakes we often meet in this event have long been famous for the first time. Sponge cakes have many colors such as yellow, brown, red, people, even a rainbow-like. Based on how to make sponge cake, there are two kinds of cakes, baked cakes and steamed cakes. This time we will give you a steamed sponge recipe with coconut sugar. The use of coconut sugar is to replace white sugar to be healthier. The flavor and aroma given by coconut sugar are also the reason.
Delicious Recipe Of Bolu Kukus With Coconut Sugar
How to make a steamed cake with coconut sugar will be explained below.
- 200 gr coconut sugar powder
- 200 ml of water
- 3 strands of Pandan leaves
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 2 Grain egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoons Soda cake
- 1/4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 250 gr Blue triangle flour
- 100 ml cooking oil
Step by step:
- Simmer water, palm sugar, pandan leaves, salt, vanilla powder until dissolved. Then strain and set aside.
- Mixes egg yolks, baking powder, baking soda by using a high speed mixer until fluffy and pale colored.
- Put the coconut sugar water and flour into the dough with a mixer.
- Enter the oil while the mixer is off. Stir with a spoon until well-blended.
- Pour the dough into a cup of steamed sponge.
- Steamed for 20 minutes with great fire. Use a napkin to seal the steamer so that the water does not drip into the sponge.
- If you have seen lifting and let the cake cooling then serve.
You can add a variety of blends in the steamed sponge like ginger and coffee. The addition of this material will certainly add to the uniqueness of steamed sponge flavor. In addition to the sweetness and the flavor of coconut sugar will certainly be better if added to the other. Coconut sugar In addition to sweetener is apparently also beneficial for your diet.